Every two years NARCHI conducts a World Congress and Conference on Reproductive Child and Maternal Health issues which is attended by over 1000 delegates, both from India and abroad. These conferences are a great opportunity of continued learning.
CONGRESS THEME : Together Towards Tomorrow
Various attractive topics of contemporary interests and
recent advances in Obstetrics and Pediatrics like –
• Newer Approach to Antenatal Care
• Mass RCH Programme by Dawn Rule of TEN.
• Emergency Obstetrics.
• High Risk Pregnancies.
• RCH Programme- Neonatal & Pediatric Care.
• Infections & HIV in Pregnancy.
• Safe MTP, Contraception & Family Welfare.
• USG in Obstetrics & Gynaecology.
• Menopausal Health
• Reproductive Tract Malignancies.
• Public awareness in RCH.
• Adolescent Health.
1. Dr C. S. Dawn NARCHI Oration
2. Dr Jagjit Singh Hans NARCHI Oration
3. Dr P. D. Baveja ICMCH Oration
4. Dr Manjula Rohatgi Oration
5. Dr S. N. Mukherjee Oration
6. Conference Oration
7. NARCHI Nagpur Chapter oration
• Emergency Obstetrics
• Rural Reproductive & Child Health
• Neonatal Emergencies
• Helping Hands Stronger (Workshop for Nurses)