• Urogynaecology WorkshopThis pre-conference Urogynaecology workshop aims to provide practical tips in assessing a patient. It is a platform to enhance and update your knowledge of skills in Urogynaecology. The program includes speakers of national repute. Dr Vineet Mishra from Ahmedabad and Dr Ajit Virkud from Mumbai who will stimulate the thought and discussion with interesting video presentations. This workshop is going to be an academic feast for all and we promise to have a delectable scientific program.
• Rural Reproductive & Child Health WorkshopWe are conducting Rural Workshop specially for Medical Officers working in rural areas as well as Post-graduates to update their knowledge aiming to reduce maternal & neonatal mortality, morbidity and difficult cases handled successfully by gynaecologist in rural areas working with limited resources and facilities are also included. Stations for obstetric emergencies, adult resuscitation and neonatal resuscitation are also included with demonstrations.
• Neonatal Resuscitation and Beyond WorkshopGoal - To have a fruitful outcome of delivery.
* This workshop is exclusively targeted (designed) for Obstetricians
* Must know skills of neonatal resuscitation to be imparted in this hands on workshop.
* Standardizing knowledge, Attitude and Practice (KAP) of day to day problems of neonates.
* Creating Team Leadership in handling Neonatal Resuscitation.
* Neonate has a rash - What it is?
* Dedicated resuscitation Unit besides Delivery room/OT is a need of the hour…
* What are the must have equipments for Resuscitation unit?
* What is the first Golden Minute?
and many more questions to be discussed….
Lecture 1 Welcome and introduction
Neonatal resuscitation unit - need of the hour.
What skills to be achieved in this workshop.
Lecture 2 a) Infrastructures and equipments for Neonatal resuscitation Unit - Pediatrician
b) NABH desirable infrastructure for Labor room and OT - Obstetrician
Lecture 3 Antenatal Counseling and routine neonatal care
Lecture 4 a) Neonatal Resuscitation (FGM) – No intubation.
b) Observational care at the level of Maternity home (CRT/RBS/RDS etc..)
Lecture 5 Postnatal Problems -- Diagnosis and bedside treatment.
TABLE : Case Scenarios
1. Antenatal discussion between Obstetrician and Pediatrician
2. Case to elicit routine newborn care
3. Resuscitation - upto intubation
4. Observational care - Baby vigorous
- Baby non vigorous.
At the end what went wrong - at the level of ...
a) Team leadership
Post test is necessary to get the certificate.
• Emergency Obstetrics WorkshopTime 8.30 am to 1.30 pm
8.30 am to 9.00 am Registration and breakfast
Participants in groups of 5, seated at separate tables
9.00 am to 9.15 am Icebreaker with group activity
9.15 am to 9.45 am Team dynamics lecture with video
9.45 am to 10.45 am Group activity
Mock drill for A) Cord prolapse
B) Cardiac Arrest
10.45 am to 11.15 am Inauguration and tea break
11.15 am to 12.15 pm Practice on manikin
A) Shoulder dystocia
B) Breech at vulva
12.15 pm to 12.45 pm Group activities
Breaking bad news with SPOUSES
12.45 pm to 1.15 pm ECG and multipara for obstetricians
1.15 pm to 1.30 pm Bag and mask ventilation with hands on practice
Participants will be given a flyer
• Making Helping Hands Stronger WorkshopWorkshop for Nurses
This Workshop is mainly for Nurses. It aims at updating their knowledge and improving their skills associating the high risk cases in day to day practice. Kindly encourage your staff and nurses to join the workshop and reap the benefits.